To get the fullest experience of God’s handiwork at the Nehemiah Fest you are invited to take advantage of onsite camping opportunities at Smith’s Fork Park!
The production and site costs of the Nehemiah Festival are funded solely through donations, sponsorships, vendor fees and camping fees. Other than that, ADMISSION TO THE EVENT IS FREE! By taking advantage of the camping opportunities you can help us to "build" just like Nehemiah did! Your camping fees will help to make this all possible! Please consider becoming a part of the Nehemiah Festival community and reserve your camping spot today!
Festival camping begins at noon on Thursday, September 16th and concludes at noon on Sunday, September 19th.
Thursday, September 16 – Noon to Midnight
Friday, September 17 – 8:00 AM to Midnight
Camping rules and other information
- Registered campers must be 18 years or older. Campers under 18 must be accompanied by a registered parent or guardian that is 18 years of age or older.
- Those planning to camp as a group MUST be registered at the same time.
- Vehicle traffic and parking is only allowed in designated areas and not allowed in the primitive camping or restricted use areas.
- There is no alcohol, illegal drugs, fireworks, or explosives permitted on the festival grounds.
- Possession of firearms, mace, stun guns or similar types of dangerous weapons is prohibited on the festival grounds by unauthorized persons.
- There are no open fires permitted in primitive camping area; however the use of camp stoves and BBQ grills is permitted. Hot coals must not be left unattended and should be disposed of in approved receptacles.
- Laws and regulations will be enforced by the Smithville Police Department, Clay County Sheriff's Department and the Nehemiah Festival "Gate Keepers" Security Team.
We are unable to refund fees for camping reservations. Should you be unable to attend after registering, please consider your camping fee as a tax-deductible donation to fund the Nehemiah Festival.