The “Nehemiah Fest” is a community event that has been established to promote Christian unity in and around the Kansas City Northland. This event is sponsored by the Nehemiah Festival Planning Team in cooperation with several local Christian business and churches. Nehemiah Fest is scheduled for September 18-20, 2020, at Smith’s Fork Park in Smithville Missouri. This event includes three days of camping, family fun and will feature live Christian music, speakers and entertainment on three different stages simultaneously. Churches and affiliated ministry groups are invited to participate in this unique Christ-centered event. You are encouraged to set up a booth and show up in force! All Christian owned Businesses, Organizations, Merchandise and Food vendors are also invited to participate in this event.
Vendor space will be available for assignment upon approval of the registration submission. Registrants will be required to provide their own tables, chairs, tents and enclosures and will be responsible for maintaining the space during the festival. Access to electrical outlets will be available in our designated vendor areas. Extension cords will NOT be provided. Upon receipt of your request, we will immediately review and you will be notified by phone and or by email as promptly as possible.
Food vendors will also be responsible for compliance with all City of Smithville, Clay County Health Department and State of Missouri regulations. Permits may be required and are the sole responsibility of the vendor. As this is a Christian-family event, vendors will not be permitted to display, sell or distribute merchandise or products that are contrary to Christian values or that display obscene or lewd content. Do to safety concerns and local ordinances, alcohol, drugs, fireworks and firearms will not be permitted.
Vendor General Information and Responsibilities
- Please submit a description of any items that will be given away or sold. Please list the approximate prices you will be charging for these items. The Christian Family Day and Nehemiah Fest Planning Team reserves the right to refuse the sale, give away or display of any item.
- All booths and vendor areas are to be staffed during the entire event by your representatives. Vending will start on Friday at approximately 4pm-11:30pm, and continue on Saturday from 9am to 11:30pm You are expected to be ready by 3pm on Friday September 18, 2020 and should not be taken down until Saturday evening or Sunday. However, if you need to pack up early we understand, but do try to make an attempt to stick it out with us. There will be NO VENDING on Sunday, but do join us for our community worship service.
- The festival will not be responsible for loss, damage or theft of any property.
- Materials or literature may not be sold or distributed outside of your registered booth space. The festival management reserves the right to inspect and approve or reject all literature and materials.
- All spaces must be kept clean, safe and clear of clutter at all times.
- It is agreed that you, the Vendor, will defend and hold harmless Grace Community Church, Christian Family Day and the Nehemiah Fest Planning Team from all claims and liabilities for damage to property or injury to persons occurring in or about the registered booth space, failure to act, whether or not such condition, activity, or failure shall result from negligence of the party using the registered booth space. Food Vendors will also require to produce a liability insurance certificate.
- Tents, tables, chairs and extension cords with surge protectors for booths with electricity, are the responsibility of the registered booth participant and will not be provided by the festival.
Have a question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Merchandise Sales
|Donations over your booth fee are are accepted and appreciate, BUT not required.|